Geoff & Drew's cookies and brownies are made fresh to order without preservatives.
All of our cookies and brownies are baked fresh, all natural and do not have preservatives. Due to that the shelf life is shosrter. Our cookies have a shelf life of 10-14 days from the day you receive them in the mail. Our Brownis have a shelf life of 30 Days.
We can put the brownies in the Refridgerator to keep them fresh for up to 60 days or you can freeze them. Please do NOT put the cookies in the refridgerator. You can freeze them. Never refrigerate cookies - they will dry out.
- Store cookies in an airtight container with a piece of white bread (it's an old trick that helps to keep them soft).
- Brownies can stay fresh up to 60 days if keept in a refridgerator.
Brownies are best when refrigerated or frozen for storage. Geoff & Drew's cookies and brownies are made with no preservatives. They taste best when eaten the same day they are received. If you would like to save some for a later time, here are tips for serving, saving and storing:
- Cookies and brownies may be frozen in an airtight ziplock bag.
- Thawed cookies and brownies may be warmed up in a microwave for no more than 10 seconds, or reheated in an oven preheated to 325 degrees for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies and brownies may be warmed in a microwave for no more then 28-30 seconds, or or reheated in an oven preheated to 325 degrees for 1-3 minutes.